Friday 6 May 2011

My Earliest Memories


When I was 5 years old, that is the first time I went to the place had many same age children with me. I remember my parents told me they want to send me to the place have many friends accompany me and can get knowledge. I felt happy and looking forward to the new place after listened what my parents said. I felt kindness, cosy, relax and pleasant when I arrived the place because many teacher concerned and smiled at me in a friendly fashion. Besides that, my parents also accompany me to visit the new school and try to lighten my scary feeling. I felt this environment is very beautiful, clean and tidy because it had many nice pictures on the wall, many trees and flowers planted in the small garden and many tables and chairs arranged neatly in classroom. My parents went back after settle all the things. I started to feel lonely and strange because no people talked and played with me, while teachers also have many work need to do. Suddenly, I cried loudly because I really felt scare and hate my parent left me on this place alone. I felt I do not want to go this place again but it is impossible. Now, I feel very ridiculous when I recall this memory but it is the best memory in my mind because this is the first step we step on road of education.




From Ying Hong 



No comments:

Post a Comment