Thursday 5 May 2011

My Earliest Memories

My Earliest Memories – Kindergarten

My First Day in Kindergarten 

The earliest memories in my school life are in kindergarten. My kindergarten’s name is Methodist. My grandparents chose this kindergarten because it neared to my house.   I was started my kindergarten life in 4 years old. On that day, my grandfather sent me to the kindergarten. When I gone in the kindergarten, I saw thatmany parents accompanied their children. But I had my grandfather accompanied me. We all waited in a hall. The principal came and brought in some classes. Then a teacher separated us to 2 classes. Some of students began started to cry due to parents were not allowed to come in the classroom. Not an exception, I also cry because it was a new environment for me. Meantime some children continued to cry while their parents looked in anxiously through the windows. So, teachers given some sweets to us and make us happy. After that, teachers started to take ours attendance and then teachers brought us to the playground. The playground hadslides, climbers, see saw and others. We all had fun with that time in playing.


Soon recess came, teachers called us back to our classroom and given foods and drinks to us. I still remembered that the food is sandwich while the drink is milk. I didn’t eat the food because I dislike on the sandwich. Luckily, my grandfather had prepared some biscuit to me. After recess time, teachers arranged ours sitting place. Luckily, I sit with a girl. There was the time to let us getting to know new friends.Teachers started to introduce her- self. After that, teachers called others students name in alternate. When teachers called my names, I stand up and make a bound-down.

After that, teachers brought us to walk around the school. They also introduced toilet, office and playground to us. We were allowed to went back due to it was the first day. All the students were happy. My grandfather brought me ate ice-cream. For me, it was a memorable memories in my whole school life.  



From Tze Jiun


No comments:

Post a Comment